WinShuffle (formally WinShuffle) has two types of puzzles, shuffle
and a block Jigsaw. The object of
Shuffle is to put the squares into their correct
sequence. Seems easy but gets fiendishly difficult near
the end. Block Jigsaw allows you to take any suitable
bitmap to use as the basis for the Block Jigsaw picture. To see the complete picture just click the right
hand mouse button.
For the young, two variations on Block Jigsaw are
provided. The first is Alphabet Block Jigsaw. You drag
the letters to their correct position, great for kids
just starting to learn their alphabet. The second puzzle
is a number version.
- Ten number array sizes and an alphabet version
- Three square styles
- Choice of square size on some options
- Use any suitable bitmap for the picture
- Alphabet version
- Number version
- Four Default bitmap buttons
- Click Right Hand mouse button to see original
- Sound and timer options
- Online Windows Help
- Most recent bitmap file list
- Save and restore game option
- Animated jigsaw movement
- New default jigsaw dialog box for ease of
- Larger bitmap picture.
- No minimum bitmap size. Minimum display is 3 by 3
- Four default pictures included. The
defaults can easily be changed by using the change
- World map block jigsaw.
By the way, if you
pick your lottery numbers randomly you can use
Winshuffle's shuffle puzzle to do it for you. Just select
the 7 x 7 square, 49 number ( or 6x6, 5x5...) and decide
on which method to use. A good method is to just pick the
first 6 squares starting from the top left hand side. The
blank is 49. Good Luck!