1. Switch the Mail program on.
Click the Mail On button on the Tool Bar to start Mail.
You can have your Mail box open at start up by ticking the Automatically open the
database at start up check box in the Preferences Dialog Box.
2. Select the Email Folders tab view (key: F2).
3. Select the message you want to reply to by clicking the message list control
4. Click the Reply or
Reply All button. ( key: M + R).
5. The Send Email tab view will be displayed. What appears in the text
body can be set in Preferences Dialog Box. Now you can use Rapid
Email Support's text templates or database record information to create
6. If your email reply information is original ask yourself,
"What chance is
there I will receive similar requests for this information?". Make a text
template of the information ready for the next time!
7. Click the Send Msg button (Alt M + E) on the Tool Bar. The
message is placed in the Outbox message folder awaiting Outlook (r) to send it.
If Outlook is currently running it can be set to automatically send outgoing
messages at preset time intervals. (Options -> Mail Set up tab -> send
Back to index